How to accept crypto on Shopware
January 24, 2022 by NOWPayments.io
The number of online stores is constantly increasing, and the eCommerce sphere will soon outgrow the brick-and-mortar segment of the retail industry. As a result, many online stores try to innovate to stay ahead of the competition, and featuring crypto payments is one of the most effective ways to do it. NOWPayments provides tools for deploying a crypto payment gateway to all Shopware merchants.
- Numerous merchants rely on Shopware for managing their online stores.
- NOWPayments delivers solutions for accepting crypto on Shopware.
- The deployment of NOWPayments’ Shopware plugin is free and takes only several minutes.
What is Shopware?
Shopware is a popular online store management solution used by thousands of small merchants and renowned brands worldwide, including Aston Martin and Philips. One of the coolest features of Showpare is the high degree of customization available to online stores. Shopware offers more than 200 different templates to its clients, as well as lets them create their own ones from scratch. Shopware enables merchants to create impressive digital commerce experiences, boost their reach naturally, and keep clients engaged across all sales channels. Shopware also has a user-friendly interface which is particularly important for companies that are only getting to grips with eCommerce.
How to accept cryptocurrency on Shopware
NOWPayments features several tools for accepting cryptocurrency on Shopware. The main one is the special Shopware crypto payments plugin that merchants can integrate to fully automate their crypto payments. The plugin is free to set up, and it only entails a small fee (starting from 0.4%) per transaction.
In order to start using the Shopware plugin, you need to take the following steps:
- First, you need to create an account on NOWPayments’ official website by entering your email address and the name of your organization.
- Next, you will be asked to pick the cryptocurrencies which you would like to accept and provide public crypto addresses for them.
- You will also need to generate an API key and an IPN key (in the “Settings” section).
- Then, you will have to download the latest plugin from this page.
- Install the plugin and activate it in your Shopware account.
- Enter your NOWPayments API key and the IPN key in the Plugins > Configuration section.
- Once you save the changes, you will be able to accept cryptocurrency as payment on Shopware.
Shopware is one of the leading eCommerce solutions on the market. If you utilize Shopware and want to deploy a crypto payment gateway, you can do it by installing NOWPayments’ Shopware crypto payment plugin.
Hit us up on Twitter with your comments!
Why use NOWPayments.io?
NOWPayments is the easiest way to accept online payments in a wide variety of cryptocurrencies. This service is custody-free, has competitive fees, and is available worldwide.
- Over 100 cryptocurrencies are accepted on the platform with an in-built exchange feature;
- API, widgets, plugins, and a donation button are all easy to integrate;
- It is a non-custodial service ensuring the security of your funds;
- A very simple setup